CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Update: As of December 21st, 2017, the 'Call for Submissions' for the 2018 festival is now closed.
RULES & TERMS | CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS:
- We will be accepting submissions from November 20th to December 20th, 2017.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES | RULES AND ELIGIBILITY:
- Films must be completed after January 1st, 2017.
- Films must be completed while filmmaker was enrolled in High school or post-secondary institution (undergrad, masters or doctorate).
- Only one film per filmmaker allowed for submissions.
- Films may be a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Films may be submitted under the following categories: Documentary, Fiction, Experimental, Animation.
- Films that are NOT in English must have English subtitles.
- Upon request, you may be asked to provide proof of student enrollment.
Living Skies Student Film Festival c/o Department of Film
University of Regina
Room ED 243
3737 Wascana Parkway, Regina, SK
*File formats for your film should be either .mov (quicktime) or Mpeg4. We recommend exporting your film using the H.264 codec.
*If you have any questions or concerns, contact us directly at email@example.com